Friday 26 July 2013

Friday Night viewing for a deluded minion

Its been one of those weeks where Monday starts badly and the rest of the week swiftly follows but for one night and one night only Mamma Mia is on LOL

Now thats not strictly true cos its the second time this week ive watched it Ha ha ha ha ha but I cant help it. There is just something about it that no matter what stinking mood I am in, or how bad a week i've had Mamma Mia can cheer me up.

Now we all know I am an enormous Queen fan but I am also an Abba fan and there are a few Abba songs that are special to me and remind me of various things, but there is just something about this extremely cheesy film that can cheer up the most demented of minions

Now it might be the added bonus of Meryl Streep who I absolutely adore as an actress and will watch anything shes in but theres another bonus in the shape of Pierce Brosnan LOL Mr 007 himself . He cant sing but he doesnt need to LOL

Its that element of much loved tunes, sunshine, eye candy and a tiny plot. Its not trying to be something its not, its not stretching my intellect, but then I dont want it to, I just want it to be fun ... and fun it is !! One of these days I will run away to the greek isles and hole up with a loved one and just soak up the rays and visit all the places where it was filmed but until then watching it on the Tv is fine by me.

So if I annoy everyone singing along so be it. If I wear my sky box out recording it and watching it everytime its on, so be it because it cheers me up faster than ice cream or chocloate !

No comments:

Post a Comment