Thursday 11 July 2013

If you're not whitening....you're yellowing?

This commercial got me thinking....it's true, yet it's something I never really thought about before.  Yes, I suppose if I don't have strips on my teeth twenty-four/seven, my teeth will only get worse.
Then I thought about all the other things in life that fit this theme...

If you're not driving, you're walking
If you're not resting, you're working
If you're not working, you're mooching

...then the worst one hit me!
If you're not dieting, you're fattening

Funny how a lil old commercial warps your head in those 60 second commercials...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Still thinking about the silly commercials. What about for the men? If you're not taking the little blue pill, you're out with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in translation.... if you're not swallowing, you're not rising to the occasion? LOL

    ReplyDelete