Monday 8 July 2013

Its hot

too hot LOL

Im british so we talk about the weather everyday, we complain about it almost everyday, we're not happy when its raining, extremely unhapy when its snowy and icy - were just never happy.
Complaining about the weather is our national past time.

Today is hot - damn hot but with that lingering muggy feeling. Now I dont really like hot days, I have to drink a lot and get over heated easily, but its the muggy bit that does me in and leaves me with a whopping hangover headache right about my left eye (normally). Strange as it maybe I actually love the rain.

The torrential downpours we've been having of late, that leave cascades of water running down the road are not enjoyable and pretty dangerous especially when it falls in a few moments but the rain thats just light, drizzly, well I like nothing better. I love to feel it fall on my face and reminds me that I am alive and I should be happy that I am alive.

Now my pooch loves the snow, mainly cos she loves to roll in it and eat it ! and I can see why, she drives me nuts, running up and down the hills covering her self in snow and chasing snowballs thankfully thats months away.

For now I am treated (NOT) to the sight of milk bottle brits walking the streets with tshirts tucked into their shorts, baring pure fairy white chests (Males only !) Why must you subject us to this? Its not nice, sometimes its damn right disgusting and its def not masculine. So put ur tops back on pls - Id rather thave pasty white then tomato ketchup red visions whenever I leave the house !

No comments:

Post a Comment