Tuesday 16 July 2013

Now there's an idea

When I started writing many years ago, well about seven, I originally did it for therapy to deal with a situation and it turned into a coupke of books that wee no good, but after years of writing other things I went back to the original two and have rewriten them but i decided I would never write anything else that involved anything to do with a real life situation...well not one that involved anyone I knew
but I may change that approach and write about something thats been going on of late.

I cant say anymore but it would def be interesting especially if combined with my new found passion to create characters and then kill them off.

I must be something about the month of July LOL I always feel a little off centre because of the past, but today I am decidely murderous.

Infact when I got chance tonight to write I sat down and constructed a list of characters that I could use in up and coming work and how I could kill them off LOL I have a funny feeling I am a closet thriller/murder/crime writer

Mybe I should give it a try combined with a few other ideas... Any additions to the list will be considered  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment