Wednesday 27 November 2013

OH YA KNOW!

Seems Scotland and Canada have both been having issues.  Whilst my lil friend across the pond is trying to rid herself of a cold.....I'm trying to rid myself of the tiredness.  Yep been over a month when I feel like I could sleep at any time of the day.  I picture my head hitting the keyboard at work and what would happen if someone walked in to see me drooling on the keys....LOL

Okay, so taking vitamins now....went to the naturopath store and picked up special lady vitamins for women hitting the meno time.  Between the hot flashes and the snappy comments...I guess I'm trying to overcome the issues. 

Menopause...who the heck came up with that name.  It's a pause in the monthly cycle that makes you an absolute weirdo.  Standing in the grocery store at the cashier and you feel like stripping naked since your body just soared three hundred degrees.

Or at night when you're just about asleep, exhausted after your 12 hour day and you feel the heat start from within.  You lie there thinking....just sleep it'll go away, but it doesn't.  Sometimes I swear I'm about to spontaneously combust.  (do I buy an extinguisher, I wonder?)  Then the times when you finally drift off and in the middle of the night it comes again....(screw the extinguisher....I need me a fireman I think)

So life has been a little odd this past month....on top of that I came home to deal with many problems after my trip.  Out with the old roomie...clean and organize....and look for new one.  It'll be interesting to get to know Ashley...yep, she moves in Sunday.  Friendly, kinda funny and light hearted...oh to be 25 again with the energy they have.  Luckily she's agreed to help with snow removal....so very grateful for her youth.

It's late in Canada and time for sleep.....I'm off to set every fan I have on the full setting and crawl into bed to try to sleep.  It's -20 here....sheesh ya wouldn't know it.

If you've smiled or smirked (because you're one of the meno women) leave a comment!  Wish me luck in getting sleep....LOL

1 comment: