Sunday 17 November 2013

Plans they are a changing...

The last two weeks have pretty much been a write off and I think I've lost about seven writing days. Ieve made up a couple but boy theres plenty more to make up

The challange us usually to write 50,000 words in a month but the challange at the minute is to write as much as possible to catch up whilst managing my health at the same time. The sommon cold has re infected me twice in quick succession and we are on something like day 18 of feeling unwell. Hopefully whats left is the residual couch, leading to a slightly adjitated asthma condition, which I thought I had a handle on but apparently not....

Unusually this bout was bad, very bad and ment many days in bed, many early nights  and just too much time lost

Now I hope even though we are heading fast and headlong into winter that its the last of the cold bug for a while fingers crossed and it will help me get back into the swing of writing because I'd just got to a major plot twist and I am desperate to put it down on paper.... dont expect me to surface for a few days LOL  

No comments:

Post a Comment