Saturday 9 November 2013

Nano Challange - Week one and a bit

Well after a week and a wee bit - 9 days I should be around the 15,00 mark and Im a few thousand shy due to a bad cold that basically rendered me completely useless for a few days. For me not to write a thing is pretty bad but thats what went on. Why is it I catch a cold just after things are getting a bit better LOL Always the same !!



Now im in catch up mode. I have just under 1500 words to catch up to be running equal to where I should be so here goes, because I am enjoying this story even though its taken a few twists that I didnt envision and its not going along the same lines as I first expected ... but then thats the art of fiction it can go anywhere !!

1 comment:

  1. You can do 1500 easily... Just schedule three 15 minute word sprints... I bet you end up with closer to 2000 words in the end.

    Hope you're feeling better, Clair. Being sick is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete