Sunday 1 December 2013

Finished



Well there's a certificate I didnt think I was going to get this year. Having been ill for a fair amount of November and unable to sit to write, so reallly it was 19 days of work rather than 30, not that i'm making excuses...

So it was ment to be a funny book and I'm not sure what happened but it turned into someone finding themselves ...so the idea now is to take a few days to rest, then finish it, put it aside and edit the last one and repeat the process.

A lot people I know seem to think this is easy, after all you can type a single word 50,000 times, and its true you can but then thats cheating and the idea here is to have the start of a whole book to then edit to perfection

We all spend weeks, months, sometimes years trying to perfect a story that we believe in, to give it over to the public to read and hopefully love as much as I do....maybe this is the next story ...time will tell but at least its been a successful month and a good achievement

This time last year I was writing about Blackpool and thats gone on to be published !!

1 comment: