Wednesday 19 June 2013

Personal Appearances

Two of my fellow writers, who I am glad to call friends will be doing public appearances and signings this weekend. Both are in Canada, so if you're from that neck of the planet and find yourself near them stop in and say hello

Wendiann






Wendiann will be at McNally Robinson  Saturday Jun 22 2013 2:00 pm, Winnipeg, Grant Park by the Cash Desk

See this Link for details




Meanwhile Jennifer Bogart

Jennifer will be at Chapters in Ottawa - details on the picture attached.
















Im sure both would welcome as many extra readers and friends as they can.



 

3 comments:

  1. Thank, Clair! You really are a star. I wish I could have been in two places at once so I could support Wendiann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer, hope you had a wonderful signing! I do wish we all lived in close proximity...I'd have been there with bells on.

    To my best friend Clair...thank you for your support and love across the pond. I thought of you all day...it was as if you were right there beside me.

    I'm glad to say my signing was wonderful. The time flew by so fast that we ended up going over by half an hour. With many stopping by, the laughter and fun from our little corner drew curiosity. Onlookers slowly made their way over and fun was had by all. Family, friends, neighbors and strangers all sharing in one moment in time defines exactly what my series is about; to stop, ask questions, be curious, share, laugh and express what you think and feel.

    The novels did well too. I guess most have a signing of one book at a time, but with nine books sitting on the table, I explained half of me is a realist who questions life...the other half dreams up fictional worlds to dream about.

    At the end of the day a group of us went out to enjoy the moment and celebrate my first big step into the world of being an author. Again laughter and fun rang out from our little table...was a great day all in all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies - so glad it went well for both of you. heres to many more xxx

    ReplyDelete