Sunday 29 December 2013

Trying Something Different

Been a while since I posted but with issues with my shoulders time to write or edit has been at a premium anyway...

Im trying something different yesterday and today to get my work out there. I have 4, yes 4 self published works and since xmas is just by us I thought I'd try something dofferent and catch all the folks who just got kindles for xmas.

I stuck all four of my novels on either free promotions, made them half price or used kindles new coutdown price feature for a few days. Four promotions are running simultaniously in the UK, three in the USA, with one to kick off the next day.

So far the coutdown deals and half price dont work, folks just want free which I find puzzling when Amazon themselves are offering half price reads in the 12 days of kindle. V strange but hey ho, we'll see what happens at the end of the three days.

I was never convinced of the strategy to run a coutdown deal unless it was for a longer term . I may run one agan when the next book is published as an introduction to the world we'll see

Fingers crossed for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment