Saturday 10 May 2014

My Pet Hate




 

I'm tolerant of most things in life, easy enough to go with the flow. I've become the type of person happy to sit at the back, go unnoticed and say nothing - which will surprise a few people. As long as you dont get me riled. Do that and Captain Caveman will unleash his awesome power on ur ass LOL

However here is one thing in ,ife that I hate and hate more than anything and that is lateness. If you say you will do something then do it. be where you said you will be or at least have the decency to tell me, at that point, not hours later - its annoying and in the words of a good friend - rips my knitting!

So what has me annoyed well, here I sit waiting on someone who wants me to do them a favour and countersign important documents. Was organised for 8pm last night, person was a no show, no call, no text nothing - woke to an email saying I'll be round at 10 and im sorry. Now its nearly 11 and I'm fed up LOL

I hate being late, get nervous if I am. I am the perpetual early bird, early for everything so when someone is late I find it more annoying. If its genuine, bus broke down etc than fine but time got away from me - pah.

It makes me look at things diferently because if this task or this visit was so important to the other person then they'd be where they said they would be at the right time.

Knowing my luck they will walk in just as the motor racings about to start, further disrupting what I want to do today.

Some people would just say dont wait, their fault and thats true or it is until they are waiting in for something LOL

So what are everyone else pet hates ?? And what do you do about them??

No comments:

Post a Comment