Sunday 11 May 2014

Big Day for Sport


Huge day for Sport and we all know I love my sport
 
First off we have F1 and the Spanish GP from Barcelona. Have to say I'm looking forward to this one - lots of teams are so close and its led to great racing at all ends of the grid.
 
Watching yesterday, lots of off road action, problems and as a non Vettal fan LOL problems for him. Its Fernando's home GP but starting from so far down and with a car thats got less straight line speed its hard to see him getting on the podium unless both Mercs have reliability issues.
 
Either way you cant really see past a Merc 1-2.
 
And its back on the BBC Live - I am a huge sky sports watcher but I do prefer the BBC's coverage of F1 (sorry SKY) its just what I prefer - pity they only cover half live.
 
 
 


Then its off to the Ethiad and Anfield for the culmination of the Premier League. This time last year the title was ours (Man Utd's) so its hard to see us not involved but after a difficult season we are doing a little better.

Anyway, I am officially torn. Do I want the noisy neighbours (Man City) to win or the scousers (Liverpool) to end up with the trophy. The inter team hatred between both is equal to some, its a bit more with the Pool than the noisy neighbours...

The fan in me will always say us ( ha ha - no surprise) - but if I had to let either win then city it is - mainly so it stays in manchester.

The neutral in me, the part always looking for omens and signs would ahve to say it should be liverpools year, with the 25 yr anniversary of Hillsborough (#JFT96) and having watched them play attractive football and deal with everything thats come their way

Hmmmmm either way it will be a day of high drama of that I am sure



So let the fun begin !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment