Monday 14 October 2013

Darn it!

After a successful trip to the US eastern states, pursuing my dream....I must come back down to earth and live normal life (pouty lip).  Being home 5 days has been a mix of emotions.   From experiencing New York and Washington D.C., to preparing to go back to work, doing laundry, and looking ahead to setting the alarm for 5 am is just humdrum.  I suppose we all experience that feeling after a trip...but wanting to fight it, I purchased lotto tickets and crossed my fingers that I'd not have to step back into normal life.  Again pouty lip because I didn't win a thing.

It didn't help I came back to an AWOL roommate and the chore of changing the locks and preparing to remove them...Why is it when you help someone, eventually they forget that?  For over a year and a half I've given him a place to call home at a far below normal rate.  This past three months he's disappeared/disregarded common courtesy.  So onward I guess. 

I'm hoping the next weeks bring good news from my meetings...cross your fingers for me!     

No comments:

Post a Comment