Thursday 26 September 2013

Missing

my pal, the pooch more than ever tonight.

See when I cant think straight, concentrate, when life smacks me around the head for no good reason and I dont see it coming I always had an escape and that was a walk with the pooch. Come rain or shine, snow or howling gales, we could throw our jackets on and go for a walk.

The fresh air, rain, wind, snow would help clear my mind and let things mull around until they were clear, decisive and I knew what I needed to do. Now that doesnt happen anymore and it would look rather strange a woman out walking late at night, so no walking for me.

Consequently my mind is like a box of scrambled eggs screaming at me to hide, switch it off and yet I can't. I damn well wish I could.

For none pooch lovers this will seem stupid but there really is a huge hole left without her. No that doesnt mean I am gonna get another, neither are the kids, any time soon. It just means I miss my companion.

Havent felt like this in a few weeks and I guess tonight having been hurt by a few things, then upset by a problem with a relative and not being able to concentrate on editing it walloped me.

I need a new escape ! and fast

No comments:

Post a Comment