Wednesday 3 January 2018

I'm Back

Yes I'm back and hoping that this time I can keep this little blog going.

Over the last couple of years its been very difficult to find the motivation to do much in the way of blogging or writing for a lot of reasons but over the last few weeks I have seen some light at the end of the tunnel.

That's not to say I didn't write anything, because I did, and I published another two books but I think publishing five books so quick knocked the literal stuffing from me. 

With a total of seven out there and one more being edited, I now feel more like my old self with a new drive to be creative every day.

This is not a new years resolution because I've felt like this for the last couple of weeks and have been putting this into practice. So its onward's and upward's from here. Do something each day, write, edit, design, anything to push forward with projects.

Some days this will not be possible, but the trick here is to form a habit and stick to it without it becoming a chore and without punishing myself for not doing anything some days. I'm hoping if I keep up the habit it will lead to no more bouts of writers or creative block.

No targets, no deadlines, just a will and a want to push projects towards completion 


No comments:

Post a Comment